Posted on Jul. 18, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
MALLARD COVE SENIOR LIVING IS NOW HIRING CAREGIVERS!
Mallard Cove is a customer service focused provider of senior living, assisted living, and memory care. We are excited to be expanding our team and are looking for self-directed individuals with a compassion for the elderly, and the ability to deliver quality care and customer service.
Responsibilities of Caregiver include:
• Answer all resident call lights promptly
• Participates in giving and receiving daily report
• Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities (bathing, mouth care, dressing, undressing, hair and nail care)
• Assist with (as needed) turning, lifting, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, showers, commodes, and wheelchairs
• Observe and report changes in resident’s condition to LPN supervisor
• Daily documentation on care plans
• Assisting with laundry as needed
Salary up to $10.50/hr Based upon experience.
Various shifts available!
Send your resume or give us a call.