By attending a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will find opportunities to:
• Build your professional network.
• Meet one on one with recruiters & hiring managers from top employers who are now hiring for immediate openings in your local area.
• Find out about an employer's upcoming opportunities that may not be advertised to the general public.
• Some employers will offer on the spot interviews and job offers, this is a unique opportunity to get guaranteed face time and make personal connections.
Pre-register now to attend. You will receive a reminder email two days prior to the event.
Job seekers are encouraged to dress professionally and bring resumes or work history with them to the event.
Free parking and admission!
Managing Your Job Search
Time: 10:30 am – 11:15 am
Presenter: Katie Magoon
Participants will learn how to:
1. Narrow their job search to easily articulate the types of positions they are considering.
2. Create a list of key prospects and companies of interest for networking purposes.
3. Develop tracking tools to maintain an organized job search process.
To attend the workshop, reply to the email address you will be provided in your job fair registration confirmation email which you will receive after you complete your job fair registration by clicking the orange "Register" button above.