Posted on Sep. 26, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
What would you do if you were blessed to care for your elderly parents or grandparents? First, you’d give them high quality care and safety. You’d help them get up and go to bed when they wanted. You’d plan and cook their favorite foods and eat a meal with them. You’d do fun things with them like games, puzzles, or spa day, and take them to the mall, park or a ball game. You’d make sure they had clean clothes and a clean house.
At Otterbein Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Neighborhoods you do this every day by working with a team of STNAs to care for and nurture 10 elders in a beautiful home where each elder has a private room and bath. You and your team, not your supervisor, decide how to best care for the elders including setting your own work schedules. You’re supported by a team of nurses providing high quality clinical care. If this sounds like a job you’re called to do, apply today! Join Otterbein, a faith-based, industry leading ministry, on our quest to liberate elders and those who serve them (you) from the mindset of institutional care!
We are currently looking for STNAs in the St Marys & Lima areas!
Higher Staff to Resident Ratio:
- A 1:5 staffing ratio during the day
- A 1:10 ratio at night
Variety of Work Schedules
Variety of care and home management tasks
Free Meals during shift
Employee Sponsored Fund to help employees in need
Additional Benefits with Qualifying Hours:
Health, dental and vision
Paid Time Off 401(k) with company match
• Communicates a sense of caring, concern, and dignity for elders
• Works and communicates effectively with minimum supervision in a team environment
• Provides elders with choices and decision-making opportunities
• Engages in interesting and meaningful activities with elders
• Works closely with the nursing team Assists with and documents ADL’s
• Plans and cooks meals
• Completes laundry and light housekeeping tasks Demonstrates good time-management skills
Education: High school diploma/GED;
Certification: STNA training program – certification
If you are looking for an opportunity to bond with the residents you serve in a family-like environment this opportunity is for you!
PLEASE CLICK APPLY NOW!!!