Posted on Jul. 6, 2015
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Valley View Healthcare Center
Responsibilities ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING ORGANIZATION?
ARE YOU COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RESIDENT CARE?
If so, we WANT to hear from you!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is opening a brand new health campus in FREMONT, OHIO!!!
The amazing, new VALLEY VIEW HEALTHCARE CENTER will be opening in JANUARY 2017!!
The brand new VALLEY VIEW HEALTHCARE CENTER will be providing skilled nursing and assisted living services to your community!
We are currently looking for amazing STATE TESTED NURSING ASSISTANT(S)/STNA\'S to join our team!!
Our STATE TESTED NURSING ASSISTANT(S)/STNA\'S are servant leaders that are committed to making a difference in the lives of those we are called to serve. In addition to the below listed responsibilities, our STATE TESTED NURSING ASSISTANT(S)/STNA\'S go above and beyond the call of duty and provide outstanding customer service. We develop relationships and touch the hearts of those that we are providing industry leading care to. We provide companionship, family, purpose and meaning to those during their most dependent times in their life. Our communities are built upon a resident centered care approach that puts the resident first.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A STNA MAY INCLUDE:
* Participate in and receive daily nursing report
* Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities [bathing, mouth care, dressing/undressing, hair and nail care, etc.]
* Assist with turning, lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
* Answer residents' calls promptly
* Observe and report changes in residents' condition
* Daily documentation using CareTracker [computerized system]
* Other duties may be assigned
We have FULL & PART TIME positions available on 2ND & 3RD SHIFT .
APPLY TODAY FOR AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW!!!
WHAT MAKES TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES DIFFERENT?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Scholarship Opportunities
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Must have current, unencumbered, state CNA/STNA license [must be able to provide all necessary documentation]
* High School diploma [or equivalent]
* The ability to read, write and follow written and oral instructions
* Ability to relay information concerning a resident's condition
* Ability to make independent decisions when warranted
* Passion for serving others and providing them with meaning and purpose
* The willingness to challenge the status quo and go above and beyond the call of duty
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-