Posted on Sep. 15, 2016
State Registered Nursing Assistant (SRNA)
• Provides holistic care using a person centered approach and following all regulatory guidelines.
• Handle and serve residents in a manner conducive to their dignity, safety, and comfort.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED.
• Must have a current Kentucky State Registered Nursing Assistant (SRNA) certification.
• BCLS certification preferred.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
• Must be able to follow detailed written and oral instructions.
• Safely able to lift and transfer residents weighing an average of 150 pounds, with or without assistance, on a frequent basis.
• Able to push residents in wheelchair weighing up to 250 pounds on a frequent basis.
Nursing. 3 FT, (7:00 AM - 3:00 PM). 3 FT, (3:00 PM - 11:00 PM).
The Episcopal Church Home is a Drug Free Workplace.
The Episcopal Church Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1. Fill out the quick apply form and select apply now.
2. Select apply online and follow the link provided, select apply via email or select apply in person to access employer