Posted on Apr. 21, 2017
A Barista will contribute to Cosentino's and Starbuck's success by creating and maintaining the Starbucks Experience for our customers.
1. Know and implement the Cosentino's Customer Service Standards.
2. Display a customer comes first attitude by delivering legendary customer service at all times.
3. Promote a positive overall team atmosphere that includes cooperation and teamwork, high morale, and positive interpersonal interactions and communications.
4. Able to effectively manage multiple situations simultaneously.
5. Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
6. Efficiently and accurately prepare and price products for sale to customers.
7. Actively work to keep your work area and your department as a whole clean and safe for customers and coworkers.
8. Be knowledgeable about the items in your department so you can accurately and courteously answer customer questions.
1. A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
2. Completion of ongoing training and development as listed on the Cosentino Learning Plan.
3. obtain a food handling permit within the first 14 days of employment.
4. Able to work in colder conditions of the grocery coolers and freezers.
5. Standing and walking for long periods of time on tile, asphalt, concrete or other hard surfaces.
6. Occasionally lifting and carrying up to 60 lbs.
7. Reaching overhead with both arms up to a maximum of 84 inches, twisting at the waist and lifting objects with both hands weighing up to 30 lbs.
this position is eligible to participate in 401(k) retirement plans. It also offers a membership to a credit union, vacation and holiday pay, and access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).