Posted on Apr. 24, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
$11.35– $13.35 Hourly
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Join HMSHost at the Indianapolis Airport
We are the world's largest provider of Food and Beverage Services for travelers
Now Hiring enthusiastic, friendly people for:
Starbucks - Baristas
Plus $2.00 shift differential for early AM shifts
Full-time or part-time hours available
With a Career with HMSHost you really benefit!
*Paid vacation and Flex Time upon hire!
*Medical, Dental & Vision coverage! 401K!
*$10 Meal allowance daily
*Great promote from within policy
*Opportunities for professional growth/advancement
Working at the airport-business hours, no late nights, no parking lots or restrooms to manage, quality of life and a secure work environment
To apply today, please send e-mail w/resume attached
see apply buttons
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
Background checks will be required prior to beginning employment.
The Barista is responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions within a Starbucks establishment and performing other support functions which may include cleaning the food preparation, customer seating or stock areas and maintaining inventory; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
• Greets customers and takes food order; provides information about products and looks for opportunity to "up-sell" products
• Prepares all drink orders to Starbucks and HMSHost standards
• Operates a cash register and receives payment from customers in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required, and follows all HMSHost customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
• Educates and informs customers about the differences among coffee beans, coffee preparation and home brewing methods
• Cleans and stocks customer area
• Follows HMSHost and Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift
• Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
• Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
• Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
• Requires the ability to learn and maintain knowledge of Starbuck's products and procedures
• Some cash handling and customer service experience preferred