Posted on Mar. 17, 2017
Overview PCA PHARMACY is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a positive company culture that includes:
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location Owen Valley Health Campus
Talk with a Recruiter Jennifer (877) 748-4946
* Develops and facilitates employee training programs related to Pharmacy operations and software.
* Educates staff on basic use and navigation of QS1, DocuTrack, Workflow and other systems.
* Trains employees to create QS1 reports and exports.
* Conducts employee QS1 HOA codes and SIG codes.
* Trains and develops staff on new order entry and submission to PV1.
* Conducts employee training on the Fill List process.
* Educates employees about Electronic Prescriptions in regards to e-scripts, utilization of Tickler in QS21 and where prescriptions reside.
* Trains on common troubleshooting processes for patient and prescription profiles.
* Trains on ERX module and how this functionality works in DocuTrack and integrates with QS1.
* Educates on the standard Customer Service processes.
* Provides updates and general knowledge guidelines of run times.
* Trains employees about price plans and pricing tables to ensure the correct plan is applied to patient for proper billing.
* Educates employees on how to generate statements, apply credits/debits, resolve rejections, denials and PA's associated with all adjudicated Medicaid, Medicare D or Private Insurance claims.
* Provides Customer Service education.
* Trains employees how to utilize QS1 workflow and Error Resolution to work rejected claims.
* Educates employees on how to check the electronic claims log (ECS Log) after claims are submitted to ensure claims are adjudicating properly.
* Trains employees on STAT functionality utilizing Sdate in RXZ notes to produce CASI STAT labels.
* Trains on Pharmacist clarification queues; ensuring employees are shown how to provide proper documentation to provide clarification and irrefutable evidence.
* Conducts training as needed for the phone system, Microsoft programs and fax system.
* Partners with all Pharmacies, Executive Directors and Department Heads to determine specific training needs.
* Meets Expectations of Excellence for position.
* Supports campuses, departmental goals and the overall objectives of the Company.
* Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
* Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
* Maintains required licenses or certifications in good standing with the State.
* Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
* Bachelors' degree in Human Resources, Training and Development or Organizational Development, or related experience and training.
* PTCE (Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam)
* Certified Pharmacy Technician
* Three (3) to five (5) years' training development or operational experience. Healthcare, senior living industry, pharmacy or long-term care environment preferred.
* Delivering, training, coaching, mentoring and/or leading workshops or seminars with Pharmacy Clerks, Technicians and Pharmacists.
* Matrix Care, EHR Systems, 10.6 technology, QS1 and DocuTrack.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.