Posted on Feb. 8, 2018
Do you want to learn ABA and provide best practices for children with autism spectrum disorder?
The Autism Treatment Center is now hiring for a Speech Language Pathologist in our fast growing Medicaid outpatient facility specializing in the treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
The Speech Language Pathologist to provide deliverable services to children ages 3-15. The SLP provides comprehensive diagnostic services to patients referred for a possible speech, language, hearing, and/or swallowing disorder. With physician referral and approval, treatment plans are implemented to address communication barriers and enable each individual to reach his or her maximum level of independence.
We have a growing program w/competitive salary, benefits and fun atmosphere. Apply today!
Experience requirements Physical Requirements:
• Capability to lift, guard, transfer and maneuver patients of all sizes and weights, utilizing assistance or special equipment as needed on a recurring basis and in a safe manner
• Manual dexterity and visual acuity to safely apply all necessary modalities and operation of equipment
• Must be able to follow written procedures and verbal directives
• Full time, part time, and contract work available with a competitive salary
• Must have adequate hearing and speech to effectively direct and re-direct the therapy program.
Qualifications• Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certificate of:
o Clinical Competence in (speech pathology or audiology) granted by the
o American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; or
• Meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
• Competent to treat pediatrics and adolescents diagnosed with Autism Spectrum disorder and/or related disorders.
• CPR certification for all age groups.