Posted on Apr. 9, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
Westminster Woods on Julington Creek has an immediate opening for a Full Time Sous Chef.
This position assists the Chef or Director of Dining in the planning, coordinating and implementation of the quality dining program for resident’s staff and guests.
Oversee the culinary component, HAACP program and Sanitation program of the dining program in all of the food production and service areas within the community.
Provides support in assigned areas during the absence of the Chef or Director of Dining Services.
All full-time positions come with the following benefits:
· Medical – company pays a portion of premium and provides employer paid hospital indemnity plan
· Voluntary Dental
· Voluntary Vision
· Basic Life 2 times annual salary – premium paid by company
· Long Term Disability – premium paid by company
· Voluntary Short Term Disability
· Health Reimbursement Plan
· Flexible Spending Plans-medical & dependent care
· Voluntary Life for employee, spouse & child(ren)
· Voluntary Group Accident
· Voluntary Critical Illness
· 403(b) Retirement Plan – no company match but the company does contribute to a Profit Sharing Plan
· Paid Time Off
· Employee Scholarship Program
About Westminster Woods:
Our mission is to serve people — residents, employees and our neighbors in the greater community. As a faith-based, not-for-profit organization, our sole purpose is to serve older adults, by providing beautiful and quality environments to enhance lifestyles at every level of independence.
The Westminster Communities of Florida story starts in 1954, with the First Presbyterian Church of Bradenton chartering Westminster Manor, and quickly moves to Central Florida with communities in Winter Park and Orlando. Today, we’re happy to serve more than 6,500 residents in 18 communities throughout the state, offering active, independent living, assisted living and nursing care in our nine Continuing Care Retirement Communities, as well as affordable communities for low-income seniors.
"We honor those who have served."