Posted on Mar. 13, 2017
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented and a team player, we are looking for you. AVI Foodsystems offers full-time employment with a great family culture, friendly faces and an enjoyable work environment. We are proud of our team members and appreciate the hard work, loyalty and committed service they provide every day.
Meet and interview with the hiring managers on Tuesday, March 21, from 10 am to 2 pm. Hiring managers will be on site to discuss opportunities with AVI in the Columbus area.
The Sous Chef selects and develops menus, recipes and other request made by the client. Listens and effectively responds to the needs of the client. Follows directions and implements instructions from the Executive Chef.
• Culinary Degree preferred
• 2-4 years of experience in a culinary management/supervisory/ lead role position is a plus
• Experience in a high volume catering environment preferred
• Ability to build relationships by actively listening and responding to the client’s needs
• Adaptable to changing business conditions
• Comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments
AVI is proud of its team members and appreciates the hard work, loyalty and committed service they provide every day, which is why we offer the following:
• Heath, Life, Dental and Vision coverage for full time team members
• 401 (k) with a generous company match
• Paid vacation and holiday time
• Company provided uniforms
• Advancement opportunities
• Direct Deposit
To apply for this position, please fill out the "quick apply" section with your name, email address and phone number. Click apply now, then continue to the "Company's employer website" to complete the online application.
We conduct pre-employment hair drug testing and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.