Posted on Jul. 7, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person
*Visit us on July 11th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
*Click Apply now for the location address
Solutions Associate - Entry Level
Location: Clearwater, FL
Who we are:
Tech Data is one of the world’s largest technology providers in IT distribution. Tech Data is currently ranked No. 107 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
The Tech Data difference is in our people. Every day customers like Best Buy, CDW, Office Depot, etc… depend on us to help them cost-effectively support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Working for Tech Data, you will be supporting manufacturers such as, Apple, Brocade, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, etc…
By applying for this opportunity you’ll be considered for the following areas:
Advanced Infrastructure Solutions (AIS):
You’ll be part of a team that services IT Solution Providers by supporting some of the most exciting and important technologies in the world. The AIS team plays a critical role in supplying, marketing, selling and supporting essential data center technologies such as high-end servers, networking and storage products, virtualization, collaboration and much more. Partnering with premier manufacturers like Cisco, HP, EMC, Brocade, Dell Enterprise, IBM, VMWare and many others, Advanced Infrastructure Solutions is the team helping to build the foundation of world-class IT systems for today and tomorrow.
Product Marketing (PM):
You’ll be part of a team that provides IT & Consumer Electronics to customers by supporting and accessing some of the most exciting and innovative technologies in the world. The Product Marketing team plays a critical role in supplying, marketing, selling and supporting essential technologies such as client based systems, digital signage, peripherals, software and accessories. Partnering with leading manufacturers like Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo, LG, Microsoft, Samsung and many others. Product Marketing is the team helping to build the foundation of cutting-edge IT solutions for today and tomorrow.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
What you'll do:
Provide Customer and Manufacturer Support:
• You will become a Subject Matter Expert on the Manufacturer/s that you are supporting.
• Provide a “Best in Class” experience for our customer base.
• Prepare and provide pricing and renewals, quotes, order maintenance, as well as customer interface via email & phone conversation.
• Answer customer questions on product availability, enter orders in system and resolve any shipping or service issues related to placed orders.
• Support customer questions on customer programs and promotions.
• Collaborate with other departments to research order status and resolve order issues.
Account and Order Management:
• Enter orders into the system and resolve customer related issues to ensure business continuity,
• Prepare email quotes and promotion requests, bids and special pricing.
• Provide data in support of forecasting activities.
• Act as a designated point of contact for Manufacturers, Customers, and internal Tech Data resources.
• Maintain expertise on Vendor’s company, products, programs, competition, and market to be able to answer inquiries in a professional and accurate manner.
• Engage with customers and internal partners, to continuously identify and alert consultants about future sales and growth opportunities
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions:
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Previous Experience: 0-2 years’ relevant business experience.
Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at an intermediate level.
What we offer:
The following benefits and programs are designed to assist our employees in meeting their individual and family needs:
• Medical, Dental Vision, Basic & Supplemental Life , ADD
• Paid Vacation, Personal time, and Community Service time off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Stock Purchase Plan
• Employee Product Discounts
• Career Growth and Development opportunities!
• And so much more....
Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
We look forward to meeting you!
Please click 'Apply' for location or submit a resume.