Posted on Sep. 8, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Oaks at NorthPointe Woods
Responsibilities ARE YOU A LEADER WHO INSPIRES OTHERS AND IS DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care and Assisted Living facility with an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced SOCIAL WORKER to join our team as a SOCIAL SERVICES ASSISTANT.
The Social Services Assistant / Social Worker will assist the Director of Social Services with the overall operation of the Social Services Department in accordance with current federal and state guidelines and regulations to assure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the resident are met and maintained on an individual basis. The successful candidate must have a certification from a state certified program and/or Bachelors degree in Social Work.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SOCIAL WORKER:
* Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing the social service programs of the health campus
* Assist in discharge planning; development and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments
* Assist in providing information to resident/families as to Medicare/Medicaid, and other financial assistance programs available to the resident
* Assist in reviewing and developing a plan of correction for social service deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provide a written copy of the correction plan to the Executive Director
* Assist in interviewing residents, or family members, as necessary, to obtain social history
* Assist in reviewing and revising care plans and assessments as necessary, but at a minimum, quarterly.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Bachelor's degree in Social Work or certification from a state certified program
* A Master's degree in Social Work is a plus
* Minimum of 1 year experience in a skilled nursing facility or hospital setting required. More extensive experience is desirable
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-