Posted on Sep. 22, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Lakes of Sylvania
Responsibilities ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED SOCIAL WORKER ;LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY?
DO YOU INSPIRE OTHERS?
ARE YOU DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE?
If so, we WANT to hear from you!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is opening another brand new health campus in SYLVANIA, OHIO !!!
THE LAKES OF SYLVANIA HEALTH CAMPUS is an innovative, dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living healthcare campus.
We currently have a position available for a SOCIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR.
The Social Services Director is responsible for the overall operation of the Social Services Department in accordance with current federal and state guidelines and regulations.
This position will ensure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the residents are met and maintained on an individual basis.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SOCIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR MAY INCLUDE:
* Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the social service programs of the health campus
* Participate in discharge planning; development and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments
* Provide information to resident/families as to Medicare/Medicaid, and other financial assistance programs available to the resident
* Review and develop a plan of correction for social service deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provide a written copy of the correction plan to the Executive Director
* Interview residents or family members, as necessary, to obtain social history
* Assure that social service progress notes are informative and descriptive of the services provided and of the resident's response to the service
* Other duties as assigned
This position is a FULL TIME , VITAL ROLE at our health campus and is considered part of our management team.
While hours for this position will be gained predominately during the day, FLEXIBILITY IN SCHEDULING IS REQUIRED BASED ON BUSINESS DEMANDS.
WHAT MAKES TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES DIFFERENT?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Scholarship Opportunities
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Must possess a Bachelors Degree from an approved school of Social Work (BSW)
* LSW certification preferred
* Must be registered as an ACSW
* Should have one year of experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility or other related medical facility
* Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions
* Must be able to make independent decision concerning above job duties
* Must have a valid drivers license and be able to operate a large van/bus (up to 15 passengers) vehicle
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-