Posted on Aug. 24, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Willows at Fritz Farm
Responsibilities ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED SOCIAL WORKER WHO INSPIRES OTHERS AND IS DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative, dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility with a position available for a DIRECTOR OF RESIDENT SERVICES / SOCIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR / SOCIAL WORK DIRECTOR.
The Director of Resident Services / Director of Social Work is responsible for the overall operation of the Social Services Department in accordance with current federal and state guidelines and regulations. This position will ensure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the residents are met and maintained on an individual basis.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SOCIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR:
* Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the social service programs of the health campus
* Participate in discharge planning; development and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments
* Provide information to resident/families as to Medicare/Medicaid, and other financial assistance programs available to the resident
* Review and develop a plan of correction for social service deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provide a written copy of the correction plan to the Executive Director
* Interview residents, or family members, as necessary, to obtain social history
* Assure that social service progress notes are informative and descriptive of the services provided and of the resident's response to the service
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Must possess, as a minimum, a Bachelors Degree from an approved school of Social Work (BSW); Licensure preferred
* Must be registered as an ACSW
* Should have, as a minimum, one year of experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
* Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions
* Must be able to make independent decision concerning above job duties
* Must have a valid drivers license and be able to operate a large van/bus (up to 15 passengers) vehicle.
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.