Posted on Sep. 16, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance
The Child Development Council of Franklin County, Inc., a highly successful, premier Head Start program servicing over 2,500 children & families is seeking qualified applicants.
Social Service Worker (Case Manager)
Utilizing the principles of the case management process, conduct assessments, plan, monitor, and mobilize resources to meet family needs; Maintains funded enrollment at assigned center; Recruits and enrolls Head Start eligible children in accordance with federal performance standards.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of social work, principles and techniques of interviewing and assessment.
• Knowledge of diverse ethnic groups, community resources, agencies and organizations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in social work or related degree
• Two (2) years of social service experience
• Knowledge of social work theories and practices
• Paid sick, personal and vacation
• Paid holidays
• Tuition assistance
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
All applicants must be able to pass an FBI and BCI background check and have a medical exam and TB test prior to employment.
Applicants, please complete the "Quick Apply" contact page with name, email address and phone number. Attach or paste your resume and cover letter in the space provided and click apply now. Continue to the "Employer's Company Website" to complete the online application.