Posted on Apr. 21, 2016
Sleep Tech (Polysomnographic Tech)
LEVEL: 36 HOURS/7P-7A & PRN (AS NEEDED)
DESCRIPTION: Clark Memorial Hospital - Sleep Lab is seeking qualified candidates to fill 4 positions.
* High School graduate or equivalent, and must have successfully completed a STAR or A-STEP program of Sleep technology (certificate of completion required).
* Completion of CAAHEP or CoARC Polysomnography program, preferred
* Possesses or Eligible for RPSGT, or RST, or CRT/RRT SDS (Sleep Disorders Specialist) to be obtained within 6 months of date of hire.
* Meet experience level necessary to obtain Sleep technology certification of choice.
* Possess two years of experience in a field relative to Sleep Medicine, preferred.
* Experience with computer-based Sleep System