Posted on Oct. 30, 2017
KMDI, a nationally recognized interior sign and fixture fabrication company is looking for Production Workers/Sign Fabricators to join our team! We are aggressively seeking people to work first and second shift in a Full Time position.
We design and build interior architectural fixtures and all around cool stuff for restaurants, casinos, retail spaces, hotels, office spaces, etc.
Sign Fabricators will be responsible for reading and implementing shop drawings into products ready to be finished. The main job responsibility includes fabricating signs of all types including, metal, wood, acrylic, plastics and other materials as needed.
- Painting, CNC Operation and/or General Shop experience.
- Various/general construction background is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of general power tools is essential.
- Wood working background and/or knowledge of hand tools a plus.
- Must be flexible and detail oriented in a fast paced work environment.
- Applicants must be strong team players with positives attitudes, able to work safely and enjoy working in a creative, problem solving manufacturing environment.
This is an hourly position with overtime available. We offer a full benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision and company paid life insurance. Compensation is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
If you want to work on amazing projects with great people then please apply today! Click the “APPLY NOW” button to send resume and cover letter.