Posted on May. 19, 2017
SHIPPING & RECEIVING - Clarksville, IN
$12-$14 an hr PART TIME
VSC, LLC (Valley Scale Company) is a calibration company serving Kentucky and Indiana for over 45 years. Our firm provides sales, service, repair, integration and calibration of virtually all types of inspection, measuring, test and weighing equipment.
Our rapidly expanding business is in need of a Part Time Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
Performs duties related to receiving and shipping products and parts. Pack the products in shipping containers, develop mailing labels and shipping documents and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly. Verifies merchandise and organizes its distribution. Prepares related documents. Maintains storage area. Responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received in a company.
Along with customer service responsibilities, the job duties are, but not limited to:
• Maintain records of all outgoing and incoming shipments from and to the warehouse.
• Prepare shipping documents along with the correct mailing labels and ensure that all orders and withdrawal requests from the warehouse are correctly fulfilled.
• Consolidate shipping orders.
• Reconcile orders with bill of materials and actual shipment arrivals.
• Ensure that the goods delivered to the warehouse are in accordance with approved orders and the associated invoice.
• Perform the unpacking of consolidated shipment deliveries and distribute contents to the right warehouse bin location.
• Accomplish daily goods movement flow and submit to department head
• Maintain the automated inventory management system to ensure that actual physical inventory matches the database logical inventory.
• Able to troubleshoot if incorrect products are received or shipped.
Fill out the "QUICK APPLY FORM", submit your resume as well as salary requirements, and select "APPLY NOW".