Posted on Nov. 3, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
SHIPPER - 2nd Shift
Responsible for the daily processing of outgoing mail at the work location.
Education requirementsHigh School diploma or equivalent.
Experience requirements- Must possess a positive attitude.
- Applicant must be able to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
ResponsibilitiesProcess outgoing product through tracking system. Prepare packages for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing, verifying and recording information. Scan on Computer to process shipments.
• Basic mechanical ability
• Pulls boxed order from conveyor
• Scans boxed order on either UPS or USPS
• Prints out label from computer
• Matches printout label to boxed label to ensure correctness
• Places labeled box onto pallet
• Once pallet is full, moves pallet to staging area, waiting for outgoing distribution
• Moves pallet from staging area to UPS truck for outgoing distribution
• Produces daily manifests and completes all necessary forms and paperwork.
• Generates daily report from UPS computers
• Coordinates with truck line broker to set up truckload and LTL shipments
• Prepares all applicable paperwork for truck line shipments.
• Prepares skid of product for shipment in accordance with the customer requirements
• Processes International mail and completes all necessary paperwork associated with International mail
• Load trucks for distribution
• Work with management to identify and resolve delivery issues
• Communicate effective verbally and in written format with outside organizations such as UPS, USPS, SmartMail both by telephone and in person
• Basic system troubleshooting to include contacting the appropriate technical support for resolution– run diagnostics to determine if it is a Harland Clarke or supplier issue.
• Ordering mailroom supplies and equipment for various methods of delivery
• Other duties as assigned
Skills- Must have skills to pay attention to detail and the ability to be a team player.
- Associate must be able to stand, lift and bend for an 8-hr.shift. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds. Some stooping and kneeling.
Work hours2nd Shift
M - F, 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, attached resume, and select "apply now".