at Terumo BCT
Posted on Aug. 8, 2017
Why are ServiceNow ITSM Analysts important to Terumo BCT?
Our ServiceNow ITSM Analysts partner with IT and the business to create effective solutions for the modernization and automation of IT Service Management processes and procedures, which enable IT to provide solutions for Terumo BCT.
What are some initiatives that ServiceNow ITSM Analysts work on at Terumo BCT?
- ServiceNow upgrades and implementations of new modules
- Development of an IT Service Portal to provide a gateway to IT, improving the customer experience with IT.
- Custom applications in support of Facilities and Security management
- Integrations with other applications, such as Success Factors, Azure, Active Directory and PTC Windchill
- The use of workflows to automate ITSM processes and procedures
- A configuration specialist, using ServiceNow best practices to configure out of the box solutions to support ITSM processes
- A developer, using low-code to develop solutions to enhance out of the box ServiceNow solutions
- An ITSM analyst, continuously reviewing, designing, teaching and improving ITSM processes and procedures
- A team member, mentoring and collaborating with other team members in an agile environment.
- A ServiceNow subject matter expert
- Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers .
Join Terumo BCT as we unlock the potential of blood. We are a global leader in blood component and cellular technologies, and the only company with the unique combination of apheresis collections, manual and automated whole blood processing, and pathogen reduction coupled with leading technologies in therapeutic apheresis and cell processing. We believe in the potential of blood to do even more for patients than it does today. This belief inspires our innovation and strengthens our collaboration with customers.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Tokyo.
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
- Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
- Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
- One of Colorado's Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
- Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
Our award-winning culture embraces:
- Leading technology through innovation and R&D
- Wellness programs
- Commitment to quality
- An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions
- A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues
Click Here to see what our associates have to say about our culture.
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
- Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
- Growing through professional and leadership development activities
- Sharing company success through incentive plans
If you are the best at what you do and want to do work that is changing the delivery of healthcare globally, we invite you to work with us now to see how we can unlock your potential.
For a copy of the full job description or questions, please feel free to contact the recruiter at:
We have preferred partners, no agency calls please
State: Colorado (US-CO)
Country: United States