Posted on Aug. 30, 2017
$25,000.00– $30,000.00 Annually
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS PACKAGE!
FUN JOB in a family owned company and LOTS OF ROOM FOR GROWTH!
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, paid time off and more!
Bachman Auto Group Subaru Store is looking for an Express Service Writer "Trainee".
Salary: $25,000.00 to $30,000.00/year
Experience requirementsValid Driver's License Required
Responsibilities- Greets and accommodates all customers promptly at their vehicle for walk around and tire and wiper inspection and provides timely, friendly and professional service.
- Listens to customer inquiries and asks questions to identify needs and resolve concerns. If body damage/dents are noted- ask customer politely if they would like an estimate provided to them while vehicle is at our facility for service.
- Confirms customer information including address, phone number and email and changes or updates information as needed.
- Produces accurate and clearly written documentation, writes up customer’s vehicle concerns accurately and clearly on repair order. One complaint per line.
- Customers are counseled on available carefree maintenance offered thru manufacturer- other needed maintenances are recommended based on time/mileage intervals
- Obtains customer signature and initials, as appropriate, on every repair order prior to work being preformed and provides customer with a copy. Any diagnostic fees are explained prior to the vehicle entering the shop if applicable.
- Alternate transportation is offered to customer in the form of a shuttle van or option of rental vehicle.
- Prioritizes work to meet demands of customer needs and coordinates to ensure repair work is fixed right the first time and completes on time.
- Monitors and schedules workload to accommodate the maximum number of hours to sell and keep the shop at capacity while maintaining the highest customer service possible.
- Monitors progress of repair throughout the day with dispatch and technicians, contacting customer as the situation changes to explain cost get proper authorization before and additional repairs are performed.
- Customer is greeted upon arrival to the dealership and escorted to the cashier’s desk where the next service due is explained to customer, invoice is reviewed and CES survey is asked for & explained
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business, ensuring that each and every customer encounter is consistent with the company professionalism and reputation.
- Ensures that customer complaints are handles tactfully, promptly, with genuine concern, and according to the dealership guidelines, taking the initiative to exceed customer satisfaction, even if it requires overcoming obstacles. Every customer is treated with care, patience and empathy.
- Answers all customer telephone calls promptly, courteously, and makes every effort to satisfy the callers’ inquiry about their vehicle concerns.
- Inspects every finished repair order for proper completion, pricing accuracy, and legibility.
- Abides by the company Customer Information Safeguarding policy and keeps all customer information in a secure area.
- Checks the company’s designated human resource site bi-weekly and completes all required training.
Work hoursDay Shift
Complete "Quick Apply" form, attach resume, and select "Apply Now".