Posted on Jul. 11, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Volkswagen Service Technicians Needed
EXCELLENT PAY & EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
Repairs automobiles within the dealership and manufacturer quality and time standards. Requires manufacturer product-specific training.
• Performs repairs as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory time allowances and standards.
• Performs repairs as assigned by manual or electronic dispatching system.
• Diagnoses cause of malfunction.
• Examines vehicle to determine if additional work is needed, if the work outlined is not needed, or if repair to the vehicle cannot be made.
• Communicates with parts department to obtain necessary parts.
• Saves and tags parts if the repair is deemed warranty or if so requested by the customer.
• Road tests vehicles after repair is completed.
• Documents work performed and work recommended on the repair order before returning it to the dispatch area.
• Attends manufacturer-sponsored training classes as required.
• Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
• Supervises work of apprentice technicians as assigned by the Service Manager.
• Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
• Ensures that the customer’s vehicle is kept clean. Notifies appropriate service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
• Keeps shop area neat and clean.
• Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as when they were received.
• Understands and keeps abreast of, and complies with federal state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA, Right-to-Know, etc.
• Checks the company’s designated human resource site bi-weekly and completes all required training.
• Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
• Reports any safety issues to management immediately and follows all lock-out-tag-out processes.
1. Complete "Quick Apply" form, attach resume, and select "Apply Now".