Posted on Sep. 12, 2017
Responsible for the delivery, installation, troubleshooting and repair of rental surface control equipment in the oil field.
Objectives & Measurement - Key Responsibilities
Including but not limited to:
• Prepare JSA (Job Safety Analysis) on job site and perform all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with
• Mathena EHS policies
• Safely install, remove, repair and service Mathena equipment on a drilling rig or well site
• Perform repair and maintenance duties, replace components, trouble shoot and/or maintain operating efficiencies around a drilling rig or well site environment
• Maintain Weir Mathena company vehicle, service tools and any other equipment in a clean, ready to use state
• Prepare accurate field service and rental tickets in a clean and legible way; effectively utilize Blackbook to accomplish this
• Promote Weir Mathena in field service and sales; maintain a professional appearance and work attitude
• Pre-check all equipment on location before installation to insure all equipment is correct and all accessories are on location ready to install
• Be receptive to and able to understand training received on related installation processes and safety procedures
• Must have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision
• Must be available on 24 hour call to respond to customer needs
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and written
• The ability to run control lines that are hydraulic or electrical if needed
• Provides proper care and maintenance of all shop tools, equipment, and work area
• Assists with customers as needed
• Upholds the core values and the Weir Group and Mathena
Weir has been in business since 1871 and that sustainability is built on attracting, retaining, and developing exceptional people. Helping our people to fulfill their potential is central to We are Weir, our vision, mission, and strategic priorities.
We aim to be the most admired engineering business in our markets and we'll help achieve that ambition by being the employer of choice in our industries. We offer a wide range of career opportunities across a variety of technical and business roles in engineering and service locations worldwide.