Posted on Sep. 16, 2016
Wednesday, September 28th
10 am - 2 pm
Click Apply Now for Location Details ~~~~~~
Tired of DEAD END JOBS?
You know given the RIGHT opportunity you will learn and promote quickly. Give you a goal and you will exceed it. You do not need to micro-managed…YOU ARE READY TO ROCK A CAREER! Is this you? Then I need you to NOW!!
As a Service Provider Network Specialist, you will be calling local contractors throughout the U.S. and offering a partnership with Sears. This is a Win/Win opportunity, but requires you to be able to pick up the phone, dial, and be confident about our services and the Sears brand when speaking with potential partners.
What does the Right person possess for this position?
•At least 2 years’ experience working with customers and selling products/services/upsells
•Have confidence in yourself and be energized during the day. You cannot excite people about a partnership if you sound asleep.
•Self-Driven! We have an excellent leadership team, but we do not want to micro-manage. You will get training and have support to succeed, but we rely on you to be dependable and show desire to promote within the organization.
What do we do for our Rock Stars?
•Promotion opportunities for the best people may happen as soon as 6 months! Leadership classes so you continue to develop your skills provided.
•I know most Rock Stars sleep during the day, but we only offer day shifts at this time.
•Benefits at 90 days! We have medical/vision/dental plans as well as 401k, stock purchase options, shopping discounts for associates
•Full time set schedules!
#cb# Responsibilities/Skills/Experience RequirementsJOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Proactively contacts prospective service providers via outbound phone calls and/or email in order to communicate the benefits of joining the SPN network.
• Interacts with service providers and to encourage completion of SPN application requirements and track and manage the provider SPN membership through to its completion.
• Follows up with applicants and conducts over the phone prescreening interviews for purposes of validating criteria for SPN entry.
• Reviews individual application progress, monitors applications for critical qualifications, credentials or certifications and contacts applicants to advise them on requirements, status, and procedures, as applicable through the use of documents, reporting and data in various databases.
• Reviews customer requests in specific geographic areas and for specific product types; identifies service provider gaps and provide feedback to business leaders on replenishment strategies for the purposes of meeting the requirements of the SPN.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 2+ years sales and customer service experience required
• Negotiating skills
• Ability to exercise independent judgment, interpret reports and identify trends, and research complex issues
• Excellent keyboard familiarity and data entry skills
• Computer skills, including proficiency using the Internet and Microsoft Office applications
• Strong verbal, written and telephone communication skills
• Clear speaking voice, with a good command of the English language
• Ability to perform multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
• Ability to periodically work flexible schedules based on business needs
• Ability to maintain a professional image at all times
• Frequent sitting, some standing and walking, bending and reaching as necessary
• Ability to frequently use fingers and hands to manipulate computer and telephone equipment
• Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers while continuously wearing a telephone headset
• Some college or Associate degree
• Telemarketing, Sales, or Recruiting Experience
• Bilingual (Spanish)
• Experience with home-related services or small business understanding
• Customer Service and recruiting or sales experience
• General administrative duties experience