Posted on Sep. 24, 2016
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The Service Desk Analyst is a results driven Team leader and Customer Service promoter responsible for all aspects and ownership of Incident Response and Problem Management within the HGV Information Technology Group. The Analyst provides end user support, manages communication and escalations across all business functions, and drives all business affecting issues to resolution, by becoming an expert on all HGV business systems.
* Provide application and infrastructure support by identifying, researching, troubleshooting, and resolving business impacting issues.
* Drive First Call resolution to business affecting issues within approved operating business metrics.
* Ensure established Service Level Objective deadlines are met by working with internal and external resources to facilitate incident and problem resolution.
* Ensure outstanding end-to-end client support experience by managing and actively communicating the status of business affecting issues to clients and management in a clean and concise manner.
* Build strong business relationships by handling customer affecting issues with a sense of urgency and professional attitude.
* Aid in the development and execution of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in support of the business.
* Follow established operating procedures, and document and contribute to knowledge repository.
* Aid in the coaching and mentoring of Technicians and new Team members to ensure their success in the Team.
* Provides after hours and on-call support as needed.
* Ability to work in a rotational shift, as this person will need to rotate shifts to maximize coverage.
* Understanding of ITIL Framework.
* Sufficient SQL and scripting capabilities
* Advanced knowledge of ITSM and Enterprise Monitoring Tools.
* Advanced knowledge of end user Application and Infrastructure Support.
* Advanced knowledge of application, network, and systems administration, and recommended troubleshooting techniques.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Visio in order to create or update available documentation.
* Ability to work in a fast moving environment and effectively handle concurrent priority issues and demands.
* Keen Attention to detail.
* Excellent analytical, organizational and technical skills.
* Ability to quickly and efficiently address customer needs by providing solutions to customer issues, or escalating to Escalation Team for prompt resolution.
* Energetic, responsible, self-motivated, and able to work in a Team environment under minimal supervision.
* Exceptional Customer Service skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
* ITIL Foundations Certification. Expert knowledge of ITSM and Enterprise Monitoring Tools.
* Expert knowledge of end user Application and Infrastructure Support.
* Expert knowledge of application, network and systems administration and recommended troubleshooting techniques.
* Expert ability to generate innovative solutions to business and technical problems.
* Fluent in Japanese a plus.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members.
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO BE A TEAM MEMBER WITH HILTON GRAND VACATIONS?
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club(R) and The Hilton Club(R), providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.