Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
A. Position Summary:
The Service Customer Liaison is directly responsible for placing and receiving call in order to establish follow-up contact with customers and assist with the service department functions. S/he is responsible for cultivating a positive personal relationship with customers. The position is also responsible for various clerical functions within the department and may be working with the sales department in areas.
B. Minimum Qualifications:
1. One year experience in general office position
2. Typing, ten key, and computer knowledge
3. High school diploma or equivalent
4. Valid driver’s license and driving record consistent with company policy and insurance carrier requirements
5. Professional telephone manner and pleasant, upbeat speaking voice
6. Ability to learn and operate appointment, computer, telephone and DMS operating systems
C. Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Good communication skills, including ability to satisfactorily communicate (both verbally and in written form) with other dealership personnel, customers, vendors and factory personnel
2. Good reading and writing skills
3. Computer skills
4. Organizational skills, must be a self-starter
D. Essential Job Functions:
1. Assist Service Director and Assistant Service Director with all clerical functions
2. Input technicians shop hours daily
3. Assist Service Director and Assistant Service Director with any correspondence with factory, outside vendors, customers, General Manager and corporate office
4. Follow scripted call guidelines as directed by management
5. Accurately and immediately record/enter the results of all customer contact whether it was by telephone, mail or email
6. Alert the appropriate dealership manager to customer issues that require immediate attention by telephone, follow-up with the customer to make certain that appropriate action was taken.
7. Complete follow up calls such as; Customer Pay, Warranty, Special Order Parts, and survey calls as part of your daily duties.
8. Complete service appointment reminder calls on the day prior to service appointment; and follow up on missed appointments to reschedule.
9. Answer telephone calls, setup appointments and direct messages as needed for service managers, service director and assistant service director.
E. Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
1. The Customer Satisfaction Representative/Telephone Representative will work at a desk as well as working one on one with customers and staff on the service drive, in the lot, on the showroom floor, offices, parts department, make ready and may be required to go upstairs from time to time.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on 9/28 from 10a to 2p.
*Click Apply now for the location address.