Posted on Aug. 29, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
The Crown Automotive Group has opportunities for experienced Service Advisors at our Crown dealerships in Chattanooga, TN!
The position interacts daily with a range of people including customers, service technicians, service managers, parts associates, parts managers, sales associates, and sales managers to name a few. A friendly and outgoing manner as well as excellent customer service skills is essential to be successful in this position. Must be organized, work well in a fast pased environment and have a professional appearence. If you think you have what it takes apply today!
Crown Automotive Group is a family-owned dealership group comprised of 32 award-winning franchises under 18 rooftops. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, we also have dealership groupings in Tallahassee, Florida; Chattanooga and Cleveland, Tennessee; and Dublin, Ohio. We consistently provide our customers with the best value and customer service, and we need exceptional people to join our team.
We prefer to promote from within here at Crown. Many of our managers rose through the ranks this way. The opportunities at Crown are truly limitless, and many members of our staff have been with us for 10, 20, even 25 years or longer. If you believe there is a "Better Way to Work" and would like to be a part of our world class team, click to apply now.
Here's some of what we offer:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short- and long-term disability coverage
• Life insurance
• Industry best compensation plans
• Flexible spending accounts
• 401K w/ company match
• The stability of an established company
• Opportunity for growth and advancement
• Opportunities to serve your community
• A safe and environmentally conscious work environment
• Must have experience as a service advisor
• Must be proficient on the computer
• Ability to operate both standard and automatic vehicles
• Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time
• Ability to stand, walk, and climb in and out of vehicles for extended periods of time
• Ability to perform the required duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• Ability to interact with a range of people including customer, service advisors, technicians, service managers, parts associates, parts managers, sales associates, and sales managers to name a few
• Friendly and outgoing manner
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work a predictable and consistent work schedule as determined by management and business needs, which may regularly involve weekend days.
• Strong attention to detail
• Successful applicants must be able to able to pass pre-employment background checks such as (but not limited to) reference checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug testing.
• Successful applicants must hold a current, valid driver license and have a clean driving record
• Successful applicants must be able to verify their eligibility to work in the USA
Build a rewarding new career with Crown Automotive Group! Apply now!
Thank you for your interest in working at Crown!