Posted on Jul. 20, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
• Exhibits professional attitude and presentation per our appearance and dress standards.
• Knows the menu, including ingredients
• Where appropriate, explains specials, and makes recommendations to guests.
• Takes orders for food, and effectively communicates with Kitchen staff to ensure that food is promptly and properly prepared for guests.
• Performs all table service functions with a commitment to guest satisfaction.
• Anticipates the needs of guests, i.e., more coffee.
• Demonstrates “service” attitude with other staff and customers.
• Performs assigned side work relating to the Server position.
• Assists team members as necessary. Assists in maintaining the service station during the shift, and busses tables, seats guests, hosts, takes to-go orders, and assists with maintaining FOH cleanliness.
Essential Physical Requirements:
• Walk and stand throughout the entire shift.
• Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, and wipe.
• Frequently wash hands
• Regular and predictable attendance
• Must report to work in a neat, clean uniform and present a well-groomed, hygienic appearance