at Terumo BCT
Posted on Sep. 17, 2016
WHY ARE SOFTWARE QUALITY ANALYSTS IMPORTANT TO TERUMO BCT?
* Our software quality analysts test and release software that helps us make an impact in a patient's life every second of the day with the goal of improving the lives of patients.
* Our software quality analysts are a key part of our engineering teams that develop new and innovative products which improves the lives of patients around the world.
WHAT ARE EXAMPLES OF WORK THAT SOFTWARE QUALITY ANALYSTS HAVE DONE AT TERUMO BCT?
* Developing tests of the embedded software that controls Terumo BCT devices worldwide such as Trima and Spectra Optia. Trima collects blood products from donors, helping patients recover from injury and disease. Spectra Optia provides life saving therapies to patients, including plasma exchange, red cell exchange, and peripheral blood stem cell collections.
* Developing tests of software applications used by Terumo BCT customers worldwide.
* Developing test tools.
* Developing automation frameworks.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF PROFILES THAT ARE RELEVANT TO US:
* Goal focused, self motivated
* Strong testing aptitude
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Strong test planning and design skills
* Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement
* Experience testing safety critical or mission critical software
* Experience with processes required in a medical device or other regulated environment
* Experience using an Agile scrum methodology
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good documentation skills
* Fluency with object oriented programming
* Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace.