at Terumo BCT
Posted on Sep. 10, 2016
SENIOR MANAGER, ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Does the idea of Unlocking Your Potential while working for a global medical device company pique your interest? Then read on because Terumo BCT, the largest medical device company ($1B) in Colorado, is searching for a Senior Manager to join its Talent & Organizational Development team.
WHO WE ARE:
We are proud to say that through the collaborative work of each of our associates around the globe, we touch a patient's life every second of every day as we strive toward our vision of Unlocking the Potential of Blood . For more about the great work that we do, CLICK HERE .
The Senior Manager, Organizational Development is responsible for planning, leading and executing company-wide initiatives in the areas of organizational effectiveness, organization culture, change management, associate engagement, team effectiveness and more.
This highly influential position reports to and collaborates with the Director of Talent & Organizational Development to create strategy while also executing on tactics that advance organizational objectives. This role requires working cross-functionally with various leaders throughout the global organization so that Terumo BCT is well prepared to meet it strategic goals.
* Establishing the OD Team as a Center of Excellence, in alignment with the overall vision of the Talent and/or related experience in Talent and Organizational Development in a fast-paced, global, corporate environment; or the equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Master's degree in OD, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, MBA or related field is preferred.
A minimum of 10 years experience in Organizational Development with a minimum of 5 years experience supporting large-scale Organizational Development/Organizational Health ability to work effectively with all levels of management, including the executive suite.
* Proven track record of creating and implementing successful engagement, culture change, change management, leadership, leadership development (and other) related strategies, and programs.
* Experience translating vision and strategy into actionable goals, priorities, and challenges, managing and developing projects from inception to execution.
* Must have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, make presentations and facilitating sessions with large and diverse, global audiences.
* Strong knowledge and use of relevant MS Office applications and skills to use them effectively, including PowerPoint, SharePoint and others.
* Proven ability to successful develops relationships with internal stakeholders for the effective design and implementation of various OD initiatives.
* Strong developer of people and teams.
* Can direct and manage small and large-scale projects with multiple competing priorities while partnering with leaders across the company for prioritization and implementation.
THIS JOB MAY TRAVEL INTERNATIONALLY WHICH WE EXPECT TO BE AROUND 10%.
For full job description and/or more information about Terumo BCT, contact Michael Freemyer, Senior Recruiter [Click Here To Join] or 303.231.4409
EXPERTISE: Human Resources - Training
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 10 years experience