Posted on Sep. 8, 2016
Windham Professionals Inc. is a full-service Accounts Receivable Management and Customer Care Company. We have locations in NH, NV, NY, and TN and expanding. Consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class BPO service provider.
The SR. Manager of Administrative Services is responsible for overseeing Administrative Processes, in all divisions. Must have experience managing and developing staff, knowledge of procedures and contractual requirements, developing work flows and setting priorities. Will manage outbound and inbound client reporting to ensure information is received/sent timely and accurately, develop work flows, assist with developing and analyze vendor scrubs, manage schedules and results and run and create reports. Must effectively communicate with Operations Management, clients and other department members in executing daily work processes. The SR Manager manages the management team within the department.
1. Business Strategy Management
2. Suggests and debates alternative methods and procedures for solving problems
3. Support and clearly communicate department strategy to management team
4. Execute monthly goals to support strategies
5. Human Relations Management
6. Has authority for all hiring, discipline, and separations of hourly positions. Has input on recommendations for hiring and separations for salary positions
7. Builds, develops and manages management team capable of carrying out needed operations strategies and improving employee relations
8. Responsible for assuring the proper staffing and utilization of resources to maximize productivity while maintaining the highest level of professionalism
9. Conduct performance reviews and determine individual goals
10. Rehab Administration
11. Ensures Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are in place and being followed
12. Ensures qualifying accounts are submitted for funding by funding dates
13. Monitor staff for accuracy in all aspects of account coding/updates
14. Reviews workflow standards and procedures to optimize efficiency
15. Administrative Resolution (AR)
16. Ensures Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are in place and being followed
17. Ensures proper credit is given to employees for account resolutions (ED)
18. Develop and improve strategies to increase production and profitability, while remaining competitive
19. Monitor work effort and assigned inventory (to include subcontractor AR personnel and inventory) to ensure accounts are processed timely and submitted to ED for AR Credit
20. Monitor performance against goals and provide analysis and reporting of and competitive results (ED)
21. Develop and analyze current vendor scrubs for best results
22. Manage AR inventory from account identification and qualification; through vendor scrubs and work flows; to submission, follow-up, approval, and close and return to ED
23. Reviews workflow standards and procedures to optimize efficiency
24. Develop and maintain tracking logs, incentive plans, goals, and other departmental production needs
25. Administrative Wage Garnishment
26. Ensures Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are in place and being followed
27. Monitor staff for accuracy in all aspects of account coding/updates
28. Monitor performance against goals and provide analysis and reporting of and competitive results
29. Reviews workflow standards and procedures to optimize efficiency
31. Ensures Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are in place and being followed
32. Ensures the review and submission of all paperwork
33. Reviews workflow standards and procedures to optimize efficiency
34. Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma with three years of management experience required.
- Must have experience managing and developing staff, knowledge of procedures and contractual requirements, developing work flows and setting priorities.
- Continued education in business or related course to corporate development
- Ability to handle confidential material with discretion.
- Exceptional organizational skills. The ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in order to accomplish department goals and business objectives
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- A highly motivated self-starter with the ability and willingness to work under pressure, independently, resolve practical problems, be flexible, and able to meet deadlines without prompting.
- A team player who understands how to build consensus and who has the ability to motivate and manage others, and ensures assigned tasks and deliverables are being accomplished, reported, and completed.
- Analytical, teamwork, organization and time management skills are critical. Must be focused, energetic and meet commitments, be willing to take ownership, have excellent judgment and integrity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet