Posted on Sep. 8, 2016
Windham Professionals, Inc. is a full-service Accounts Receivable Management and Customer Care Company. We have locations in NH, NV, NY, and TN and expanding. Consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class BPO service provider.
The Senior Financial Analyst will assist in efforts to improve management reporting and controls, working on analyses of operational policies and financial results. The Financial Analyst compiles and analyzes financial information for the organization. Develops integrated analyses, projections, reports and presentations. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management. Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining.
1. Ensures business planning is robust, continually reviewed for analytical excellence and completed within deadlines
2. Develop business modeling and forward looking projections to support strategic goal development and scenario analysis
3. Perform detailed financial analysis including advanced financial modeling, profitability analysis, ROI/discounted cash flow analysis, monitoring business issues that impact the bottom line
4. Analyze bonus plans to determine cost benefits to company and competitiveness to competitors. Make recommendation for improvements
5. Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
6. Participate in the preparation of financial statements and financial forecasts, including interpreting financial implications of WPI directives in regards to budgeting, accounting, forecasting and reporting
7. Oversee the preparation of ad hoc data extracts and reports in response to various inquiries from management as well as external bodies such as auditors and other agencies
8. Performs various analytical functions including statistical analysis and trending
9. Advanced knowledge of Excel 2010 inclusive of pivot tables, macros, complex formulas (sum if(s), statements, count if, mid, concatenate, And, Or, etc.), text to columns, data manager, conditional formatting, charts, and graphs
10. Experience with profitability analysis
11. Completion of special projects and other ad hoc duties as required
12. Experience with Merger & Acquisitions including due diligence and deal execution a plus
13. Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
EQUIPMENT & COMPUTER SOFTWARE USED
eCollections, DAKCS, DM9, Sage 100, Salesforece.com, Microsoft Office, telephone, fax, copier, scanner
- Masters Degree Preferred or Bachelor's Degree and Combination of Experience
- 7-10 years’ experience in financial analysis
- Proficiency in Excel a must
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet. #CB