Posted on Oct. 7, 2017
Windham Professionals, Inc. with its campus headquarters in beautiful Salem, NH is hiring an experienced Senior Director of Operations for call center/1st party business in Las Vegas, NV. The right individual will be one who has expertise directing and coordinating the strategic and tactical direction of management and other staff to meet the goals of the client, as well as those of the organization. Recently recognized by The Boston Globe Magazine as a Top 100 Women-Led Business in Massachusetts, Windham is not your average accounts receivable management and customer care firm. Energy, integrity, and experience are what Windham was built on over 34 years ago and still forms the cornerstones of how we do business today. Windham makes a difference in the lives of our employees.
The Senior Director, Operations will oversee the staffing, performance and financials of call center and/or first party clients serviced out of the designated location (s). The Senior Director will typically lead a group of various sizes of exempt and non-exempt employees and will work with support and resource departments to accomplish this task. This is a senior level operating position with profit and loss responsibility. This position directs and coordinates the strategic and tactical direction of management and other staff. The Senior Director also assists in the preparation and delivery of client performance reviews, works in collaboration with sales on RFP responses and potential client site visits to assist in new sales pursuits.
Here's what we are looking for in you:
1. Business Strategy Management
- Executes monthly goals and action plans in operations to support strategies and effectively manage department budget and drive performance.
- Suggest alternative methods, technology and procedures for solving problems and meeting changing market opportunities and client KPI attainment.
- Support and clearly communicate site strategy to management team and senior leadership team.
- Works closely with training and supports company training initiatives.
- Partners with Human Resources in sharing input and recommendations for hiring, corrective actions, and separations for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Reviews workflow standards to optimize efficiency, performance and profitability on each portfolio.
- Builds, develops and manages operations team capable of carrying out needed operations strategies and improving employee relations.
- Leads and motivates all employees to ensure work standard and KPI attainment in accordance with all local, state, and local laws, and client/ company standards.
- Monitors client production and performance to ensure successful client and financial results are maintained appropriately.
- Responds promptly to and resolves complaints as needed.
- Monitors and reports employee performance on a weekly basis.
- Makes financially responsible decisions to add or reduce staff/management positions to drive superior performance and financial results.
- Ensures minimum calling requirements are monitored on a daily basis.
- Meets with staff consistently.
- Support client relationship management by communicating with the client production attainment, standards held, and interpreting report card results including client performance reviews and site visits and seeks growth opportunities to expand existing business or identify new lines of business.
- Five or more years relevant work experience leading call center operations
- College education preferred.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of call center operations to include industry standard KPIs (per hour metrics, first call resolution (FCR), customer satisfaction (CSAT), net promoter score (NPS),) utilizing an inbound/outbound blended environment, P&L Management, staffing & scheduling, familiarity with contract review and discussions, and price modeling.
- Light to moderate traveling is required (up to 25%).
- An engaged workforce where diversity is appreciated
- A focus on ease, simplicity and wellness with our online Live Health
- Competitive compensation package
- A fun and exciting environment where creativity, achievement, and mutual respect are recognized
- A place where we help our employees make their dreams come true
- We encourage an active lifestyle with an annual fitness membership reimbursement option
- Awesome company events for you and your family
- Employee driven charitable and community outreach
- Fun, team-focused work environment where appreciation and recognition are key
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.