Posted on Aug. 8, 2017
Req. # 00066782
Location: Community First Health Plans
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
• Acts as Claims Department resource to coordinate, analyze and improve departmental performance.
• Identifies areas for improvement, documents business processes, researches best practices, compiles information and assists process owners to implement change and monitor performance.
• Responsible for providing project coordination through research, data collection and analysis to identify areas for increased operational efficiency, productivity and accuracy.
• Interacts with other CFHP departments.
• Helps ensure that systems, processes and reports enable the Claims Department to meet internal and external benchmarks.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma required.
• Five (5) years claims experience is required.
• One to two (1-2) years supervisory experience preferred.
• Medicaid and Commercial claims experience is required.
• Three (3) or more years' experience project coordination in a managed care environment is preferred.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, is required.
University Health System is one of the largest employers in San Antonio, with more than 6,000 employees and more than 800 physicians and residents. Many of our long-term employees could work anywhere, but choose us. And several employees gladly commute long distances for a rewarding career at University. Our Magnet designation for nursing excellence, our Level I Trauma Center and the teamwork approach in a teaching hospital environment prove that.
We are the future of healthcare, making a difference in the lives of our patients. Our advancement of medical knowledge through clinical research, our massive expansion and our ranking as one of the best hospitals in South Texas have created a critical need for the best, highly qualified individuals to join our team.
Click on Apply Now!