at Terumo BCT
Posted on Aug. 18, 2017
We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic developer who can step into a high-performing team and leverage their experience to create innovative business productivity solutions for a worldwide user base. Our ideal candidate is comfortable with an iterative development methodology and places a priority on delivering the best user experience possible. Lastly, we're looking for an individual who can deliver coded solutions that are solid in their design, highly scalable and deeply integrated across multiple devices, systems and hosting infrastructures.
* Professional in your communications and interactions
* Effective when working independently or as part of a team
* Leverages research and education to drive continuous improvement
* Embraces the support responsibilities that also come with a development role
* Quickly applies an understanding of business policies, processes and procedures to every-day scenarios
* Detail oriented in the areas of design, development, packaging, testing, defect resolution, deployment and support
* Partners well within a cross-functional environment to evangelize the SharePoint platform and its business benefits
* Teams well with various technical experts including UI/UX developers, Infrastructure/Operations and Security
* Highly proficient in the areas of ASP.NET, C#, .NET
* Experience with MS PowerShell for Windows Server, SharePoint, Azure
* Deep understanding of the SharePoint 2013, 2016, MS O365 or MS Azure offerings
* Comfortable with SharePoint web services as well as the creation of custom web services for integrations
* Savvy with both server and client-side object model along with SharePoint app model
* Interest and/or skill set in the areas of Agile, DevOps, test-driven development, continuous integration and ALM/SDLC
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent of education and experience that is sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Minimum 5 years experience
* Experience supporting, enhancing, and analyzing existing business applications
* Experience using source code configuration tools like Team Foundation Server, Git or MKS
May occasionally share responsibility with team members for off-hours support needs.
* Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers .
JOIN TERUMO BCT AS WE UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF BLOOD. We are a global leader in blood component and cellular technologies, and the only company with the unique combination of apheresis collections, manual and automated whole blood processing, and pathogen reduction coupled with leading technologies in therapeutic apheresis and cell processing. We believe in the potential of blood to do even more for patients than it does today. This belief inspires our innovation and strengthens our collaboration with customers.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Tokyo.
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
* Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
* Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
* One of Colorado's Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
* Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
Our award-winning culture embraces:
* Leading technology through innovation and R&D
* Wellness programs
* Commitment to quality
* An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions
* A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues
Click Here to see what our associates have to say about our culture.
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
* Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
* Growing through professional and leadership development activities
* Sharing company success through incentive plans
IF YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO DO WORK THAT IS CHANGING THE DELIVERY OF HEALTHCARE GLOBALLY, WE INVITE YOU TO WORK WITH US NOW TO SEE HOW WE CAN UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the recruiter at:
We have preferred partners, no agency calls please