Posted on Nov. 3, 2017
$10.75– $12.11 Hourly
***APPLY ONLINE TODAY***
Please take the time to go online and complete the G4S online application. Online application process takes approximately 1 hour to complete. All candidates MUST complete the online application before they will be considered for this position. See below for details.
G4S is searching for bright and talented professionals to join our Security Team!
EXCELLENT PAY, BONUSES, & BENEFITS!
EARN a $250 sign on bonus after 3 months
EARN an additional $250 in sign on bonus after 6 months
Earning potential of up to $500 after 6 months
• Referral bonus
• Professional training provided
• Paid training
• Free uniforms and equipment
• Vacation Package
• Advancement Opportunities
Education requirements• Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
Experience requirementsOUR SECURITY OFFICER POSITIONS ARE IDEAL FOR:
• Former, transitioning and military reserve personnel
• Former and future law enforcement officers
• Hospitality and customer service professionals
• College students
• Anyone with a desire to excel and learn a new trade
QualificationsSuccessful candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• At least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
• Security or related experience a plus
Responsibilities- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
Work hoursVarious Shifts Available
***APPLY ONLINE TODAY***
Please take the time to go online and complete the G4S online application. Online application process takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
All candidates MUST complete the online application before they will be considered for this position.
TO APPLY ONLINE: Fill out the 'Quick Apply' form and select 'Apply Now'. At the top of the page there will be a link called “employer’s career website”. Select this link and apply directly on G4S career page for this position. Call us if you have challenges with the application process.
We look forward to your online application. We will contact you once this is received.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.