at Johnny Z's
Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
Aside from being the coolest and most fun casinos in Colorado, there are many other reasons to explore a career with us!
We offer paid training,benefit opportunities after 60 days of full time work, gasoline discounts, one free meal a shift, free parking and bus passes available for as little as $2.50 Round Trip!
To protect casino assets, customers, and employees. To respond promptly to requests for security assistance. To maintain good public relations. To perform duties in compliance with local,State, and Federal laws and the Colorado Limited Gaming Act and ICMPs. To comply with, maintain, and inform customers and employees of safety and security policies and procedures.
1. Protects the casino assets, customers, and employees in accordance with department policies and gaming regulations.
2. Responds promptly to requests from customers and employees for security assistance.
3. Follows established security protocols to ensure that casino work environments are safe. Exercises caution and evaluates circumstances for appropriate security or safety response.
4. Investigates and reports incidents promptly. Notifies staff of presence of persons with questionable activities or reputations.
5. Provides emergency First Aid and/or CPR upon completion of training and certification. Obtains assistance for accident victims and write accident reports.
6. Frequently escorts and monitors the transfer of money/assets. Carries money/assets to designated locations.
7. Occasionally patrols casino parking lots to ensure the safety and security of customers and employees.
8. Reports violations of casino security policies and procedures to Security Supervisor.
9. Maintains awareness of possibility of exposure to body fluids from customers or employees who have been injured or require First Aid.
10. Maintains a clean and safe work environment
11. Wears and maintains uniform properly.
12. Maintains a flexible schedule.
13. Flexible scheduling including but not limited to weekends, evenings and holidays.
14. Ability and willingness to work at both the Central City and Black Hawk Properties.
15. Performs other job-related duties as directed.
1. Support license
2. Demonstrated experience providing and enforcing security services.
3. Demonstrated effective and diplomatic customer service and communication skills, including contact with employees and customers.
4. Demonstrated ability to handle difficult situations
Please apply online