Posted on Sep. 13, 2017
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
Visit us on Tuesday September 19th from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Click Apply now for the location address.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
• Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
• Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
• Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
• Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
• Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
• Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
• Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
The Ideal Candidate:
• Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
• Must be able to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
• Pass a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
• Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
Must possess one or more of the following:
• Service in Military Occupational Specialty related to law enforcement, security (such as Military Police, Elite Military Forces, combat arms) or any support role in a Combat Zone
• Graduate of a Certified Public Safety Academy (military or civilian) in the law enforcement, adult corrections, or firefighter field
• Bachelor’s degree in law enforcement or criminal justice related studies
• A minimum of 8 or more years of active service in any military branch
• Associate’s degree (or 60 credits) or higher in law enforcement or criminal justice with current or prior active military service
• If previously employed, meaningful and verifiable work history
• Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
• Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Active listening skills
• Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
• Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
• Attention to detail
• Must have access to reliable transportation
• Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
• Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
• Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Upon acceptance of a job offer, must be able to pass the following:
• MMPI - Psychological testing
• Physical exam
• Physical Requirements and Environment
Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat
Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties:
Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace