Posted on Mar. 2, 2018
Security Officer for Casino Property
Isle of Capri Casino in Kansas City has an opening for a Security Officer. This is a full time position with competitive pay and benefits.
Maintain a safe and secure environment for all customers, team members, and company assets. Promote the See, Say, Smile, culture through actions and positive attitude.
• Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude toward all external and internal customers at all times.
• Assist in transporting money, chips, tokens, and markers.
• Be able to control access to restricted areas.
• Respond promptly and appropriately to customer and team member incidents and accidents.
• Monitor customer and team member passage in and out of casino.
• Check for and reporting safety hazards.
• Have complete knowledge of all casino events and promotional activities.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
• A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
• At least one year experience in security is preferred.
• Individual must be able to work any assigned shift, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
• Read, write, and understand simple instructions.
• Communicate appropriately with all casino customers, casino departments, and fellow team members.
• Understand and adhere to all Missouri Gaming Commission regulations and any other applicable federal, state, and/or local regulations.
• Must accurately perform all assigned job duties in a high-volume, fast-paced environment under frequent time pressures.
• Be able to use a hand-held two-way radio, flashlight, and telephone.
• Have ability to write clearly and concise reports using correct grammar and punctuation.
• Have knowledge of internal controls and Innkeeper Laws.
• Have knowledge of applicable OSHA regulations.
We are an EOE employer