Posted on Sep. 1, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Position Objectives: Responsible for running production in the mass finishing area, wheelabator, CNC Department, Secondary Department, Paint Department and measuring the quality of work they perform.
1. Supervision Received and Given: This position reports directly to all Lead CNC Levels, Lead Detail Painter and Lead Secondary Set Up.
2. Type & Level of Contact with Others: Work with Secondary Utility and various CNC levels, Lead Detail Painter, Lead Secondary Set Up, Lead Die Cast, and CNC & Secondary Operations Supervisor.
3. Impact of Errors: Failure to meet position objectives will result in non-conforming product and production delays.
4. Proprietary Data Exposure: During day-to-day operations, position will have access to information required to inspect the part.
5. Mental and Visual Demands: Repetitive work environment must be able to remain alert throughout shift.
6. Physical Demands & Environmental Exposures: Remain on feet for entire shift, work in extreme variations of temperature during the year, work extended periods of overtime with little or no notice. Must be able to lift an average of 40 pounds repeatedly and be able to do repetitive motions on a daily basis without fatigue.
7. Financial Limitations on Signature: N/A