Posted on Oct. 12, 2016
Customer Service Representative
(Job Number: 09621)
Make a Difference. Every Day.
At STARTEK, we believe the most important customer engagement is the one that happens next. And that’s where you come in! We’re looking for customer support representatives who are true engagement specialists – skilled at engaging in meaningful interactions that make our clients’ customers say “WOW!”
In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting customers through live chats as well as troubleshooting issues with their specific wireless internet products and services. Most importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, every day, in the lives of our clients’ customers.
We offer a competitive compensation package, great benefits, a fun and friendly atmosphere and so much more! If you’re positive, energetic, and ready to engage, apply now for immediate consideration.
A day in the life of a Customer Engagement Specialist at STARTEK includes:
• Assisting customers with placing orders online.
• Responding to customer inquiries regarding orders, researching issues, and ensuring the customer is satisfied every time.
• Utilizing internet tools to best support customer inquiries.
• Assessing customer needs and informing customers about available services.
• Handling customer problems related to product function or equipment.
• Gathering information, researching and resolving inquiries, and logging customer calls.
• This position begins October 31st and will run through December.
• There will be a seasonal bonus if you stay through the end of the project.
• There will also be ample opportunities to move into a permanent position if you perform during this project.
Pay starts at $10.00 per hour, and anyone who stays through the end of the project (mid-December) will get an additional $.50 per hour worked bonus.
This role might be for you if:
• You have at least a high school diploma or GED.
• You are tech savvy.
• You have at least three months of previous customer service experience.
• You are dedicated to awesome customer service.
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You are comfortable working on a computer.
• You are a self-starter, are motivated, and have a passion for helping customers.
Once you land this position and meet eligibility requirements, you’ll enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• A Casual Dress Code
• Opportunity for permanent employment after the project is over
• Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
A Little More About Us:
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, STARTEK (NYSE: SRT) is a trusted customer engagement business process outsourcing company for leading brands that are passionate about keeping and growing their customers. We’re a company with offices in 5 countries and numerous cities across the United States. And since 1987, we’ve helped some of the largest and best known global brands acquire, support, retain and grow customers at every lifecycle stage. Today, we provide expert guidance to help our clients engage with their customers in the digital, social, interactive and real-time world. Whether consumers are on the phone, online, in the social cloud, or in person, STARTEK ensures our clients are part of the conversation.
StarTek is an equal opportunity employer