Posted on Sep. 12, 2017
We are looking for talented Customer Service Representatives who will engage in flawless interactions with our clients. Successful candidates will have a passion for RH’s products and design services and will live Our Values every day. Ensuring client satisfaction is not just your goal...you’ll accept nothing less.
To determine if the Customer Service Representative position is right for you, you should know that the role does require prolonged sitting and heavy use of computer and telephone equipment. A telephone device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed. Correct vision is also required in order to read a computer screen and associated communications.
We believe that service starts inside the organization and embrace a concept called “People First." At RH, you will receive generous benefits, an incredible product discount and plenty of opportunity for career advancement. Simply put, it means “if we expect our people to deliver first-class service to our customers, we must first deliver first-class service to our people.
Must Apply in Person
Wednesday, September 27th / 10am – 2pm
Click apply for location details and to register your interest.
Education requirementsHigh School
Experience requirements• Passion for the RH brand and interior design
• High energy and inspiration in everything you do for your clients and the Associates at RH
• Creative and innovative ideas with a focus on delivering results
• Ability to think, lead and deliver results independently
• Customer service experience communicating with clients through various channels
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
• Strong aptitude for navigating various software applications
Responsibilities• Live Our Values: People, Quality, Service and Innovation
• By delivering a concierge level of service, you will ensure every interaction results in client delight
• You will create rapport with our clients ensuring we deliver on our vision of becoming the world’s best interior design firm
• Through your detailed product expertise and excellent verbal and written communication, you will create a luxury service experience in every interaction
• You will cultivate cross-functional relationships to ensure you are able to deliver solutions at speed to our clients
• Due to your reliability, commitment and follow-up, you will exceed client expectations
• With your keen sense of style and creative eye, you will provide creative solutions to engage with your clients’ individual vision by providing recommendations and complementing their existing purchases