Posted on Nov. 3, 2017
No CDL? NO PROBLEM! First Student Olathe offers paid CDL training!
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. Our drivers have flexible hours and time off during school holidays. Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love.
We are proud to offer:
• Starting pay at $16.40/HR DOE*
• Flexible Hours
• Paid Training
• Child ride-along Program
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
• Safely transports passengers
• Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
• Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
• Good verbal communication skills
• At least 21 years old
• Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
• Be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical
Apply today to become a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer