Posted on Oct. 13, 2017
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
• $16/HR Starting Wage
• Free training leading to a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), with the opportunity to earn while you train
• No nights, weekends or holidays unless you choose to work them
• Summer work available
• Opportunities for advancement
• Benefits for part-time employment
• Ask about our child ride along program.
Our drivers have flexible hours and time off during school holidays. Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications• At least 21 years old
• Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
• Be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical
Responsibilities• Safely transports passengers
• Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
• Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Skills• Good verbal communication skills