Posted on Sep. 13, 2017
• Train and orientate all staff members
• Work as a liaison between providers and staff
• Must be able to provide coverage for all staff members that this position manages.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Maintain and support all HIPPA compliance programs
• Must be willing to travel and provide day to day support and oversight at these locations.
• Must be able to audit and document staff progress and work performance, and to advise, counsel and encourage staff to meet objectives & goals.
• Troubleshoots operational issues and implements corrective action plans in a timely manner
• Will be a “hands on” manager involved in all office flow, patient services, office equipment, & risk mgmt.
Education requirementsMust have high school diploma, or higher level of education completed
Qualifications• Must have the ability to work as a member of a small but busy office
• Extensive background in and a strong aptitude for training employees and in office processes.
Skills• Must have strong leadership skills to lead, direct, manage and oversee a team.
• Above average verbal, written and interpersonal skills to interact with providers, patients and staff are required.
Work hoursMust have the ability to work 7:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday, and additional hours when needed.
New Beginnings In-Home Services is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices, activities, based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, ancestry, or any other legally protected classification