Posted on Sep. 13, 2017
• Train and orientate all staff members
• Work as a liaison between providers and staff
• Must be able to provide coverage for all staff members that this position manages.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Maintain and support all HIPPA compliance programs
• Must be willing to travel and provide day to day support and oversight at these locations.
• Must be able to audit and document staff progress and work performance, and to advise, counsel and encourage staff to meet objectives & goals.
• Troubleshoots operational issues and implements corrective action plans in a timely manner
• Will be a “hands on” manager involved in all office flow, patient services, office equipment, & risk mgmt.