Posted on Aug. 3, 2017
Satellite dispatchers needed today
Allegiance Services, LLC is now Experienced Satellite Dispatchers to join our Birmingham AL Team
Allegiance Services, LLC currently looking for highly motivated individuals to help our company to grow.
We are seeking individuals who are able to multitask and handle the needs of a fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time W2 position, Monday -Sunday (Sunday work may be required - must be flexible )
*Great Compensation Package which will include Medical Benefits
Allegiance Services, LLC is looking for candidates who have experience in the Satellite Installation (Telecommunication Experience Required)
• Responsible for the job assignment, technician tracking, and job rescheduling functions using technical workforce management tools in the Cable TV services industry. Also responsible for relaying and recording information to field personnel via radio, telephone, messaging or another form of communications. Working knowledge of dispatch operating systems very helpful.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
• Dispatching service requests to available installation or service technicians; act as the liaison between technician and customer service employees.
• Assist in driving field productivity through efficient call handling and support.
• Record information into computer to provide accurate customer service history in each customer account and record of service calls.
• Assist the technicians over the phone by sending hits to DCT’s, troubleshooting MOXI, SVOD, VOD, HDTV, Cable Cards and High-Speed Internet issues to ensure all services are working for the customer.
• Experience using DPP and BBE and TIEMPO
• Must have knowledge of DFS Operating Systems
• Close work orders using proper solution and clear codes. Ensure billing is complete and accurate by verifying the services installed are reflective of the services on the account along with the appropriate one-time charges being added to the account.
• Record and classify all inbound calls with the Call Tracker tool.
• Post Calls and Customer Survey Calls must be performed daily
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
• Adhere to local and federal regulations and company policies
• Prioritize and organize effectively with a keen sense to detail
• Work in a fast-paced, high pressure, environment
• Multitask using multiple software programs simultaneously
• Read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
• Utilize dispatching equipment such as telephone, pagers, mobile radio
• Use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, billing systems)
• Read general system layouts
• Wear telephone headset
• Work independently
• Work seated for prolonged periods of time
• Knowledge of basic mathematics
• Knowledge of Telecommunication products and services
High School Diploma or equivalent Related Work Experience
Telecommunications Background Required
Prior Directv Dispatch Experience very helpful
Must have flexible work schedule
• Office environment
• Exposure to moderate noise levels
• Fast pace environment
• Great communication skills
• Heavy phone & compliance reports required
Other Qualifying Criteria
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment background test and drug screen
• Must have reliable transportation
• This position is an hourly paid position - W2 ( Benefits Available )
• Hours Availability: Monday - Sunday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
• Salary Based On Experience
Please apply now for an immediate interview.