Posted on Oct. 6, 2017
Health Insurance, 401K
SYGMA Network, Advance Your Career – Make an Impact – Have Fun at the Same Time!
SYGMA isn't your average workplace - it's a fast-paced, high-energy, think-on-your-feet environment. Advance your career, make an impact, and have fun at the same time. If this sounds like the kind of company you'd like to join, Apply TODAY!
We are hiring:
**We will have an Immediate Interview Day on:
Saturday October 21 from 10am - 2pm (Click the Apply for Address)
Maintain the cleanliness and general maintenance of both SYGMA buildings to insure that sanitation and compliance standards are adhered to per Sysco/ SYGMA and regulatory guidelines.
We offer the following:
• Great Pay! Bonuses
• Great benefits including healthcare, vacation, 401K, and stock options
• We have an employee discount program that includes discounts on purchases for home computers, cars, cell phones and accessories, entertainment, and travel.
* Attend training and practice knowledge of SOP’s and all company policies and procedures as they relate to food and associate safety practices.
* Notify management immediately of violations of SOP’s.
* Maintain current and updated sanitation logs.
* Perform scheduled and timely sanitation duties as per sanitation log, and as directed by Warehouse Management.
* Assist the warehouse department as needed and directed by Warehouse Management.
* Maintain cleanliness of all warehouse floors by sweeping, mopping and scrubbing
* Responsible to keep restrooms and break rooms clean and restocked throughout the day
* Maintain period sanitation checklist for both buildings per AIB, Silliker and customer standards.
* Paint surfaces as needed
* Clean and maintain outside grounds
* Clean and maintain outside garbage cans, dumpsters and their enclosures along with the compactor and surrounding area
* Perform lawn care such as mowing grass, weed control, landscaping etc…
* Repair any minor maintenance issues such as door guards, floor cracks, broken door locks, replacing light bulbs and any minor equipment repairs etc….
* Provide assistance to more skilled workers involved in building or equipment maintenance such as replacement or repair.
* Clean and help maintain all warehouse equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks and SWAT equipment.
* Recycling duties including use of cardboard and plastic baler.
* General office cleaning including vacuuming
* Other duties as assigned by Management.
A high school diploma/GED or equivalent in experience is required.
1 – 2 years of warehouse experience in food distribution is preferred.
Work is primarily medium to heavy in nature with frequent walking. You must be able to communicate clearly. There will be periods of prolonged standing and occasional lifting of 50 lbs to 75lbs.
SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States. As a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Sysco, and one of the largest chain distributors in the country, SYGMA is looking for talented people to join our team!
SYGMA is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability