at Club Chef
Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Health Insurance, 401K
Club Chef is a food manufacturing facility that is located in Covington, Kentucky near Cincinnati, Ohio. We are a refrigerated, food processing facility that specializes in using fresh produce and fruits that are carefully inspected and packaged.
We are currently looking for candidates to work within our 3rd Shift Sanitation department.
Duties included are:
- Carries out the day to day cleaning and duties of the sanitation department.
- Identifies and reports to Management food safety and quality issues.
- Responsible for CIP (Clean in place) operations reassembling and reconnecting lines and equipment in preparation for daily production.
- Use water, chemicals and sanitizer to clean and sanitize equipment and production rooms daily
- Change out trash bags and take trash to the receptacle for pickup
- Sweep and squeegee floors
- Clean equipment and machinery when different product is swapped in/out
- Identify and report food safety and food quality issues
- Inspect the area cleaned for conformity to Pre-Op Inspection Standards
- Follow all OSHA safety guidelines required by company
- Comply with GMP and Food safety guidelines
- Perform all other tasks as requested by plant/floor supervision
This position is in a refrigerated warehouse environment that is kept at a temperature of 35F. All job duties are hands on and are completed at a quick pace working around water and cleaning materials. The job duty requires frequent climbing, bending, pulling, and lifting which includes high pressure hoses. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Must be okay with working weekends and overtime. Must comply with all established safety procedures along with OSHA rules and regulations.
All employment is subject to successful passing of pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Club Chef LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer