Posted on Sep. 12, 2016
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Prep Processing room for washing
2. Power down machines using appropriate procedures
3. Break down equipment for cleaning.
4. Remove cardboard, trash bags, inedible from processing rooms
5. Use high and low pressure water wash systems with water temperature between 120-140F
6. Use proper detergent and sanitizing chemicals following MSDS procedures
7. Ability to read labels for chemical identification
8. Ability to lift 50-60#
9. Constant standing and walking.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.